The Domestic Relations Team at our firm guides clients through the emotional times of marital separation, divorce and parenting disputes. In addition, our team is able to effectively represent our clients’ interests by offering inventive solutions for complex asset distribution issues including business, real estate, estate planning, and retirement assets. Our attorneys are fully equipped to manage a divorce from negotiation to settlement to litigation, if necessary. We offer private mediation, where parties can reach agreements outside of Court with the help of a neutral third party. We also offer collaborative divorce in which lawyers and other professionals work with clients to cooperatively resolve conflicts and reach a negotiated outcome.
>> Read More
- Complex divorce
- Family law mediation
- Collaborative divorce
- Child support and alimony
- Parenting plans
- Post-divorce issues and litigation
- Child Support Modification
- Division of retirement benefits (QDRO) and other ERISA matters
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate
Frequently Asked Questions:
Do NH and VT provide for alimony?
What is the difference between a divorce and legal separation?
Can my spouse take what I owned before marriage?
What is collaborative divorce?
How does mediation work?
Do mothers always get custody of the children?
In a divorce, are NH and VT 50/50% states?
Can children choose who to live with at age 14?
How long does child support go for?
When can I start dating?
- Doreen F. Connor Shareholder / Director / Senior Vice President Manchester NH (603) 626-3304 email@example.com >> View Profile
- Jaime I. Gillis Shareholder Portsmouth NH 603-626-3307 X1516 firstname.lastname@example.org >> View Profile
- Polly L. Hall Shareholder Portsmouth NH 603 626 3300 email@example.com >> View Profile
- Kevin M. Henry Shareholder Burlington VT, Washington DC (802) 864-0880, x1260 firstname.lastname@example.org >> View Profile
- L. Jonathan Ross Shareholder Manchester NH, Portsmouth NH (603) 626-3300 x1503 email@example.com >> View Profile
- Linda Hammond-Lewis Paralegal Manchester NH (603) 626-3319 firstname.lastname@example.org >> View Profile