Primmer Piper Eggleston & Cramer attorneys furnish the full range of corporate, finance, transactional and bond counsel legal services to municipal, tax-exempt and financial institution clients with governmental debt issues. Our attorneys have participated in a wide range of public projects and programs, including education, roads and bridges, transportation, utilities, community redevelopment, health care, 501(c)(3) organizations, community development and industrial development. The range of our attorneys’ expertise and the variety of roles that they have played in a transactions enables our firm to provide valuable insights to quickly and cost-efficiently realize client goals.
>> Read More
- Assists and guides clients through all phases of financings ranging from short-term working capital transactions to major long-term project bond issues and complex capital lease financings
- Negotiates and prepares documentation for complex secured and unsecured credit transactions and in tax-exempt financings
- Issues legal opinions required in tax-exempt bond transactions
- Jon R. Eggleston Shareholder Burlington VT (802) 864-0880 email@example.com >> View Profile
- J. Paul Giuliani Shareholder Montpelier VT (802) 223-2102 x1102 firstname.lastname@example.org >> View Profile
- Keith A. Roberts Shareholder Burlington VT, Montpelier VT (802) 223-2102 x1111 email@example.com >> View Profile