F. Sheldon Prentice
Sheldon Prentice has 42 years of corporate law experience. Before joining the firm, he was executive vice president, general counsel and corporate secretary of NBT Bancorp for nearly 9 years. Prior, he was senior vice president and general counsel for two years at Merchants Bancshares in South Burlington, Vt. and he was senior vice president, general counsel and corporate secretary for Burlington, Vt.-based Chittenden Corporation, where he worked for 23 years.
At the firm, Sheldon will support our corporate, financial services and banking practices throughout New England.
Admitted to Practice
- Vermont Bar
- New Hampshire Bar
- New York Bar
- Pennsylvania Bar
- NASD Board of Arbitrators
- American Bankers Association Government Relations Council
- Norwich Planning Commision
- Government Relations Council of Commerce Chenango
- Dartmouth Alumni Association
- Vermont Law School, Adjunct Faculty Member
- Dartmouth College, Bachelor's in Goverment
- Fordham University School of Law, J.D.
Pro Bono & Volunteer Work
- Green Up Vermont, Chairman Emeritus
- Vermont Legal Aid, Trustee Emeritus