Anne E. Cramer
In the 30 years that Anne Cramer has been practicing health law, she has dealt with virtually all legal or compliance issues that a client could encounter. The breadth of her experience, coupled with her practical approach to problem solving, makes Anne a uniquely effective advisor to a broad spectrum of health care providers.
Admitted to Practice
- Vermont Bar
- U.S. District Court for the District of Vermont
- New Hampshire Bar
- American Health Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- Vermont Bar Association
- State Capitol Group
- University of Wisconsin Law School, J.D.
- University of Denver School of Law
- Dartmouth College, B.A.
Pro Bono & Volunteer Work
- Blair Academy, Blairstown, NJ: Board Member, 1992 to 1998, 1999 to present; Chair of Governance Committee, 2000-2014; Secretary of Board (current)
- Committee on Temporary Shelter (COTS), Burlington, VT: Board Member, 2004 to October 2010; Chair – November 2007 to October 2009
- "Practical Pediatric Legal Update and Q & A"; Anne Cramer & Shireen Hart; Physician's Computer Co. 2017 Users' Conference; July 20, 2017
- HIPAA & Compliance Update - Updates in HIPAA, including HIPAA the audit program and recent enforcement actions, Vermont Medical Society, March 15, 2017
- Presentation: Panel Speak for the HIPAA Compliance and Health IT on at the Vermont Information Technology Leaders 2016 Summit on Navigating the Health IT Landscape", October 6, 2016,
- Sheraton Hotel and Conference Center, Burlington, VT.
- Panel Speaker for "HIPAA Compliance and Health IT" at the Vermont Information Technology Leaders 2016 Summit on Navigating the Health IT Landscape; Sheraton Hotel and Conference Center; Burlington, VT; October 6, 2016
- “Practical Pediatric Legal Updates” presented with Shireen Hart; Physician’s Computer Company 2016 Users’ Conference; July 27, 2016
- "Health Reform Initiatives / ACO Update: Where are We?" Vermont Health Care Association 2014 Conference; October 2, 2014
- "Health Care Reform - Thriving in a Rapidly Changing Health Care Environment;” Vermont Information Technology Leaders Summit; September 9, 2014
- "2014 Legal Updates;” Physician's Computer Company 2014 Users Conference; July 18, 2014
- Panel discussion, “Leveraging the Electronic Exchange of Health Information to Support Health Care Reform;" Vermont Association of Hospitals and Health Systems; September 12, 2013
- “Legal Hurdles for Healthcare Reform”; Northern New England Association of Healthcare Executives; November 2, 2012
- “The Reality of Increased Government Scrutiny and Enforcement under Health Care Reform;” Vermont Association of Hospitals and Health Systems; September 14, 2012
- “Vermont Patient Consent Policy Update;” Vermont Information Technology Leaders; September 13, 2012
- “Compendium of Vermont Law Related to Health Information Privacy” Workshop; Vermont Health Information Managers Association; September 7, 2012
- Past lecturer on health law topics at Vermont Law School; former adjunct professor teaching commercial law at Vermont Law School and business law at the University of Vermont School of Business
Primmer Piper Eggleston & Cramer PC Managing Shareholder, 2010-2011