Elizabeth A. Brown
Posts by Elizabeth A. Brown
Congratulations! Your Child Just Turned 18...
Congratulations! Your child just turned 18,…
Elizabeth Brown Presenting at the Wealth Counsel Symposium Summer 2019
This summer, Elizabeth Brown, Esq. is scheduled…
Mythbusters? Does the “Corporate Veil” Really Work to Protect Your Personal Assets?
One of the primary factors that attract many…
Elizabeth Brown has over 20 years of experience representing individual and business clients in a wide range of legal issues including estate planning, business succession planning, business formations, and corporate governance issues. Her practice is rooted in ensuring clients have the opportunity to reach their goals while avoiding unnecessary risks. She regularly utilizes her extensive experience working in business litigation matters to help her estate and business planning clients avoid similar costly mistakes.
Admitted to Practice
- New Hampshire Bar
- Delaware Bar
- New Hampshire Estate Planning Council
- Souhegan Valley Chamber of Commerce, Board Member
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- Lunch and Learn: Business Succession Planning, Thursday, May 17, 2018, 11:30 at the Merrimack Chamber of Commerce
- New Hampshire Bar Association CLE on Will and Trust Drafting - Friday, March 29, 2019
- Hollis Brookline Cooperative School District Board Member 2014-present (Board chair 2016-2018)