Kevin M. Henry
Posts by Kevin M. Henry
Kevin Henry To Present at Vermont Bar Association’s Mid-Year Meeting
Kevin Henry is set to present at the Vermont…
Kevin Henry is an experienced litigator, with wide-ranging experience in complex business and estate and trust litigation, domestic relations, and government enforcement actions. In addition to his successful track record in court, Kevin’s clients value his problem-solving approach and pre-litigation counseling to try to resolve issues without court intervention. If litigation is necessary, Kevin is an effective advocate from pre-trial, to trial, to appeal.
Admitted to Practice
- Vermont Bar
- U.S. District Court for the District of Vermont
- Virginia Bar
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- District of Columbia Bar
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for Fourth Circuit
- Second Circuit Court of Appeals
- Vermont Bar Association
- University of Michigan Law School, J.D.
- West Virginia Wesleyan College, B.S.
- Vermont Bar Association‘s mid-year meeting; March 31, 2017; Equinox Spa & Resort, Manchester, VT.