Leo A. Bisson
Leo Bisson brings decades of litigation experience to his current focus as a mediator for tort, insurance and commercial disputes. His experience trying over 60 cases to conclusion makes him a particularly effective mediator with insights that help get cases resolved efficiently. He has served as a mediator in more than 600 disputes.
Admitted to Practice
- Vermont Bar
- U.S. District Court for the District of Vermont
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Vermont Bar Association
- Washington County Bar Association
- Vermont Professional Responsibility Board
- Tulane Law School, J.D.
- University of Vermont, B.A.
- Presenter on alternative dispute resolution at Continuing Legal Education seminars
- Speaker at Vermont Insurance Claims Association and Vermont Association for Justice
Obtained a no coverage determination from the VT Supreme Court after 12 years of litigation over contamination of a private water supply.