Nicole M. Bodoh
Posts by Nicole M. Bodoh
Captive Insurers’ Court Losses May End Tax Planning Method
*This article was originally published in…
Renewable Energy Taxation 101
Nicole Bodoh, Esq. is a featured speaker…
The Avrahamis Lose in Tax Court
On August 21, 2017, the U.S. Tax Court decided…
Nicole Bodoh concentrates her practice in corporate, securities and tax law. Nicole’s experience handling everything from redomestications, conversions and mergers for captive insurance companies, to stock options, federal securities regulatory compliance, debt and equity financings and general corporate matters has made her a vital business advisor for clients throughout Vermont and New Hampshire.
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, LL.M.
- University of Pittsburgh, J.D.
- University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf, Germany, M.A
- John Carroll University, B.A.
- New Hampshire Estate Planning Council
Admitted to Practice
- Vermont Bar
- New Hampshire Bar
- Massachusetts Bar
- Pennsylvania Bar
- United States Tax Court
Fluent in German
Publications / Presentations
- "Recently Passed Legislation May Help to Clarify Real Estate Transfer Tax Rules," New Hampshire Business Review, August 8, 2014
- Contributor, "Section 83 Applicability Takes Center Stage in Google, Time Warner, IRS Tax Triangle," Bloomberg BNA Daily Tax Report, April 7, 2014, No. 66.
- "What is UBIT, and When Does a Nonprofit Owe it?" New Hampshire Business Review, March 21, 2014
- Contributor, "Captive Insurance Continues to Draw Interest After Rent-A-Center Decision," Bloomberg BNA Daily Tax Report, March 19, 2014, No. 53.