Ralphine N. O’Rourke
Posts by Ralphine N. O’Rourke
Primmer Attorneys Named 'Best' in America for Forty Consecutive Years
Since 1983, Primmer attorneys have been recognized…
Primmer Piper Eggleston & Cramer Named as Best Place to Work 2023
Primmer Piper Eggleston & Cramer PC is thrilled…
New Board Members Announced for 2023
Primmer Piper Eggleston & Cramer PC announces…
Ralphine O’Rourke’s practice is focused on commercial transactions, particularly commercial lending matters. She also frequently advises financial institutions and corporations on contract and governance issues. Privately-held companies turn to her for assistance with Operating and Shareholder Agreements.
- Suffolk University School of Law, J.D.
- Wheaton College, B.A.
- University of Edinburgh
- Vermont Business Roundtable, Audit Committee and Governance Committee, Member
- Vermont Bar Association
- Chittenden County Bar Association
Admitted to Practice
- Vermont Bar
- U.S. District Court for the District of Vermont
- Massachusetts Bar
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
Pro Bono & Volunteer Work
- Registrar and Member of the Board of Directors, Chittenden-South Burlington Youth Hockey Association
- “Business Divorce”, Vermont Bar Association, 2014
- “Solos What's Your Next Step?” Vermont Businesses for Social Responsibility, 2010