Ralphine N. O’Rourke
Posts by Ralphine N. O’Rourke
Credit Union National Association Attorney Conference
This week, Alexandra Edelman and Ralphine…
Burlington Telecom Appeal
On Tuesday, Paul Phillips represented the…
Vermont's First Affiliated Reinsurance Company
In March 2019, Vermont State Officials announced…
Ralphine O’Rourke’s practice is focused on commercial transactions, particularly commercial lending matters. She also frequently advises financial institutions and corporations on contract and governance issues. Privately-held companies turn to her for assistance with Operating and Shareholder Agreements.
- Suffolk University School of Law, J.D.
- Wheaton College, B.A.
- University of Edinburgh
- Vermont Bar Association
- Chittenden County Bar Association
- Vermont Business Roundtable, Member
Admitted to Practice
- Vermont Bar
- U.S. District Court for the District of Vermont
- Massachusetts Bar
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
Pro Bono & Volunteer Work
- Registrar and Member of the Board of Directors, Chittenden-South Burlington Youth Hockey Association
- “Business Divorce”, Vermont Bar Association, 2014
- “Solos What's Your Next Step?” Vermont Businesses for Social Responsibility, 2010