Ralphine N. O’Rourke
Posts by Ralphine N. O’Rourke
Real Life Encounters with Intellectual Property Law
On October 7, members of our Intellectual…
COVID-19: Pre-Existing Contracts in New Hampshire and Vermont
COVID-19 is spreading rapidly throughout…
Vermont Supreme Court Upholds Burlington Telecom Sale
Friday, January 17, 2020, the Vermont Supreme…
Ralphine O’Rourke’s practice is focused on commercial transactions, particularly commercial lending matters. She also frequently advises financial institutions and corporations on contract and governance issues. Privately-held companies turn to her for assistance with Operating and Shareholder Agreements.
- Suffolk University School of Law, J.D.
- Wheaton College, B.A.
- University of Edinburgh
- Vermont Business Roundtable, Audit Committee and Governance Committee, Member
- Vermont Bar Association
- Chittenden County Bar Association
Admitted to Practice
- Vermont Bar
- U.S. District Court for the District of Vermont
- Massachusetts Bar
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
Pro Bono & Volunteer Work
- Registrar and Member of the Board of Directors, Chittenden-South Burlington Youth Hockey Association
- “Business Divorce”, Vermont Bar Association, 2014
- “Solos What's Your Next Step?” Vermont Businesses for Social Responsibility, 2010