Ralphine N. O’Rourke
Posts by Ralphine N. O’Rourke
Update: FinCEN Issues Final Rule Implementing the Corporate Transparency Act
Earlier this year we posted about the reporting…
Nineteen Attorneys Named to Best Lawyers of America
Every year, BestLawyers publishes awards…
Real Life Encounters with Intellectual Property Law
On October 7, members of our Intellectual…
Ralphine O’Rourke’s practice is focused on commercial transactions, particularly commercial lending matters. She also frequently advises financial institutions and corporations on contract and governance issues. Privately-held companies turn to her for assistance with Operating and Shareholder Agreements.
- Suffolk University School of Law, J.D.
- Wheaton College, B.A.
- University of Edinburgh
- Vermont Business Roundtable, Audit Committee and Governance Committee, Member
- Vermont Bar Association
- Chittenden County Bar Association
Admitted to Practice
- Vermont Bar
- U.S. District Court for the District of Vermont
- Massachusetts Bar
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
Pro Bono & Volunteer Work
- Registrar and Member of the Board of Directors, Chittenden-South Burlington Youth Hockey Association
- “Business Divorce”, Vermont Bar Association, 2014
- “Solos What's Your Next Step?” Vermont Businesses for Social Responsibility, 2010