Ralphine N. O’Rourke
Posts by Ralphine N. O’Rourke
Mayor Weinberger Announces Closing of Burlington Telecom Transaction
Mayor Miro Weinberger announced the closing…
Vermont's First Affiliated Reinsurance Company
Earlier this week, Vermont State Officials…
Ralphine O’Rourke’s practice is focused on commercial transactions, particularly commercial lending matters. She also frequently advises financial institutions and corporations on contract and governance issues. Privately-held companies turn to her for assistance with Operating and Shareholder Agreements.
Admitted to Practice
- Vermont Bar
- U.S. District Court for the District of Vermont
- Massachusetts Bar
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- Vermont Bar Association
- Chittenden County Bar Association
- Vermont Business Roundtable, Member
- Suffolk University School of Law, J.D.
- Wheaton College, B.A.
- University of Edinburgh
Pro Bono & Volunteer Work
- Registrar and Member of the Board of Directors, Chittenden-South Burlington Youth Hockey Association
- “Business Divorce”, Vermont Bar Association, 2014
- “Solos What's Your Next Step?” Vermont Businesses for Social Responsibility, 2010