William B. Piper
Bill Piper concentrates his practice on public utility law. Bill advises electric utility and telecommunications clients on a broad range of legal, regulatory, and legislative issues, including rate cases, facility siting and permitting, financing, mergers and acquisitions and regulatory compliance and enforcement matters. Bill also represents corporate clients in connection with purchases, sales, financings, and general corporate affairs.
- Boston University School of Law, J.D.
- Middlebury College, B.A.
- Vermont Professional Responsibility Board, Hearing Panel Member
- Vermont Legal Aid, Board Member
- Northern Counties Health Care, Board Member
- American Bar Association
- Vermont Bar Association
- Caledonia County Bar Association
Admitted to Practice
- Vermont Bar
Pro Bono & Volunteer Work
- Northeastern Vermont Regional Hospital Board of Directors
- Fairbanks Museum and Planetarium Board of Directors
- St. Johnsbury Athenaeum Board of Directors