Douglas J. Wolinsky
Clients turn to Douglas Wolinsky for frank guidance and concise plans of action in the areas of banking, bankruptcy, creditors’ rights and the protection of debtors, intellectual property, and general corporate law. Doug’s practical approach to achieving client goals assists them in effective resolution of complex matters. Doug serves as a Chapter 7 Trustee in both the District of Vermont and the Northern District of New York.
Admitted to Practice
- Vermont Bar
- New York Bar
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Capital Region Bankruptcy Bar Association, Board of Directors
- Turnaround Management Association
- National Association of Bankruptcy Trustees
- Vermont Bar Association, Bankruptcy Law Committee, Past Chair
- Chittenden County Bar Association
- Member of the local rules committee, United States Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of New York
- Cleveland State University Cleveland Marshall College of Law, J.D.
- University of Vermont, B.A.
- BVA Bankruptcy Holiday CLE; Essex Culinary Resort and Spa, Essex, VT; December 2, 2016
- Joint CLE Coordinator for Capital Region Bankruptcy Bar Association and Vermont Bar Association; March 27, 2015
- Co-presenter, "The Ramifications and Effects of Collusive Bidding in Bankruptcy Sales and the Chapter 7 Trustee's Remedies;” National Association of Bankruptcy Trustees; 2011 Spring Seminar
- Co-presenter, "What is Good Faith? Chapter 7, 11 and 12 Comparison;" Capital Region Bankruptcy Bar Association 18th Annual Bankruptcy Conference; November 8, 2013