Gregory M. Eaton
Greg Eaton has been trying cases in Vermont and New Hampshire since 1993. Drawing from his extensive experience in insurance defense, insurance coverage and business litigation matters, Greg is able to focus quickly on the essentials of a case, providing cost-efficient, responsive counsel. Greg’s expertise makes him a sought-after lecturer on insurance coverage, insurance claims handling and professional ethics and responsibility issues.
Admitted to Practice
- New Hampshire Bar
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Hampshire
- Massachusetts Bar
- Vermont Bar
- U.S. District Court for the District of Vermont
- Grafton County Bar Association, Past President
- New Hampshire Bar Association, Past Member of Board of Governors
- Vermont Bar Association
- Vermont Law School, J.D.
- University of Massachusetts, M.A.
- Boston College, B.A.
Pro Bono & Volunteer Work
- Court Appointed Mediator, New Hampshire Superior Court
- Trustee, Tenney Memorial Library in Newbury, Vermont
- Presenter, “Insurance Defense Litigation, Investigation and Settlement of Claims”; Co-operative Insurance Companies' 2012 Annual Agents' Seminar; March 28, 2012
- Presenter, “Mediation Strategy and Negotiating Tactics”; Vermont Claims Association; June 15, 2011