Jeffrey S. Marlin
Jeff Marlin brings extensive experience in insurance and commercial litigation to his work on behalf of clients. His practice focuses on defense of all manner of insured losses including personal injury, premises liability, construction and fire; employment and civil rights cases; as well as complex insurance coverage issues and bad faith claims. He blends careful analysis with a big picture perspective to enable clients to reach their objectives in a cost effective manner.
Admitted to Practice
- Vermont Bar
- U.S. District Court for the District of Vermont
- Massachusetts Bar
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- New Hampshire Bar
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- Vermont Bar Association
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- Harvard Law School, J.D.
- Tufts University, B.A.
- Presenter, “Insurance Defense Litigation, Investigation and Settlement of Claims;” Co-operative Insurance Companies' 2012 Annual Agents' Seminar; March 28, 2012
- Workshop, "What Does an Adjuster Need to Settle a Case;” 25th annual Vermont Claims Association Meeting; October 6, 2011
- Presenter, “Insurance Law Update Year-in-Review;” Vermont Bar Association Annual Meeting; September 23, 2011
- Presenter, “Mediation Strategy and Negotiating Tactics;” Vermont Claims Association; June 15, 2011