We have a long history of representing parties in bankruptcy proceedings in Vermont, New Hampshire and upstate New York. This experience extends to Chapter 7, 11, 12 and 13 cases. The firm’s bankruptcy attorneys are able to integrate our broad practice groups, such as Environment & Land Use, Financial Services & Banking, Taxation and Intellectual Property & Technology to enable us to provide effective, cost-efficient representation to our clients.
- Structuring complicated workouts and restructuring in Chapter 11 and 12 cases
- Representation of creditors and creditor’s committees in complex bankruptcy proceedings
- Representation of lenders in Chapter 7 and 13 consumer cases, including lenders with delinquent mortgages, or grounds for objecting to discharge or dischargeability
- Assisting the buyers of financially distressed businesses and assets from bankruptcy estates
- Assisting lenders in the negotiating and structuring of financial workouts
The attorneys at Primmer Piper Eggleston & Cramer in our bankruptcy group regularly practice before the Bankruptcy Courts in Vermont, New Hampshire and upstate New York. Douglas J. Wolinsky, the head of this group, is a Chapter 7 Trustee in the District of Vermont and the Northern District of New York.