Hannah J. Lebel
Posts by Hannah J. Lebel
Primmer Adds Two New Associates to the Burlington Team
Primmer Piper Eggleston & Cramer is pleased…
Primmer Piper Eggleston & Cramer Named as Best Place to Work 2023
Primmer Piper Eggleston & Cramer PC is thrilled…
Hannah J. Lebel is an attorney with Primmer Piper Eggleston & Cramer who practices with the firm's litigation team. She specializes in labor & employment, Insurance, and criminal defense matters. Hannah also has a background in the music industry, having earned her master's degree in music business and global entertainment from Berklee College of Music.
Prior to joining Primmer, Hannah worked at a large international firm in New York City, advising large corporations with significant liabilities on restructuring and reorganization via the chapter 11 process. Hannah uses litigation as a tool to support and advocate for her clients, and their needs.
Hannah is actively involved with the music and arts community in Burlington.
- BA -- University of Vermont
- French Language & Literature
- MA -- Berklee College of Music
- Music Business and Global Entertainment, Cum Laude
- JD -- New York Law School, Magna Cum Laude
- New York State Bar Association
Admitted to Practice
- New York State
- Southern District of New York
Pro Bono & Volunteer Work
- Member, Criminal Defense Clinic, representing individuals who were charged with misdemeanors in New York State courts, 2020-2021
- Fluent in French