Jeremy S. Grant
Posts by Jeremy S. Grant
Top 10 Reasons Employers Need an Employee Handbook
The start of the new year is the perfect…
Primmer Attorneys Named 'Best' in America for Forty Consecutive Years
Since 1983, Primmer attorneys have been recognized…
Primmer Piper Eggleston & Cramer Named as Best Place to Work 2023
Primmer Piper Eggleston & Cramer PC is thrilled…
Jeremy Grant’s experience includes expertise in litigation with a particular focus on labor and employment, especially with support for the healthcare industry, as well as providing expert guidance for organizations navigating the evolving Covid-19 guidelines.
Jeremy also is experienced in intellectual property law as well as real estate litigation, including boundary, easement and co-tenancy disputes. Prior to joining our firm, Jeremy worked as a litigation associate in Bangor, Maine.
Previously Jeremy served as legal extern for the Office of General Counsel for the Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection.
- Boston University School of Law, J.D., cum laude; Articles Editor of the Journal of Science and Technology Law at Boston University
- Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey, M.A
- Bates College, B.A.
- Maine Bar Association
Admitted to Practice
- Maine Bar
- Vermont Bar
- Drafted a successful motion to dismiss personal representative’s claims for fraudulent transfer, unjust enrichment, conversion and equitable partition to obtain favorable settlement on behalf of beneficiaries.
- "The Covid-19 National and Public Health Emergencies are Ending--Now What?", Green Mountain Human Resources Association, April, 2023
- Presenter: "In the Know: Legal Compliance Standards & Challenges", Vermont Dental Conference, September 15, 2022.