Jeremy S. Grant
Posts by Jeremy S. Grant
Primmer Piper Eggleston & Cramer Named as Best Place to Work 2023
Primmer Piper Eggleston & Cramer PC is thrilled…
FTC Proposes New Rule to Bar Non-compete Agreements in Employment Contracts
On January 5, 2023, the Federal Trade Commission…
2023 New Shareholders Announced
Primmer Piper Eggleston & Cramer is pleased…
Jeremy Grant’s experience includes expertise in litigation with a particular focus on labor and employment, especially with support for the healthcare industry, as well as providing expert guidance for organizations navigating the evolving Covid-19 guidelines.
Jeremy also is experienced in intellectual property law as well as real estate litigation, including boundary, easement and co-tenancy disputes. Prior to joining our firm, Jeremy worked as a litigation associate in Bangor, Maine.
Previously Jeremy served as legal extern for the Office of General Counsel for the Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection.
- Boston University School of Law, J.D., cum laude; Articles Editor of the Journal of Science and Technology Law at Boston University
- Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey, M.A
- Bates College, B.A.
- Maine Bar Association
Admitted to Practice
- Maine Bar
- Vermont Bar
- Drafted a successful motion to dismiss personal representative’s claims for fraudulent transfer, unjust enrichment, conversion and equitable partition to obtain favorable settlement on behalf of beneficiaries.
- "The Covid-19 National and Public Health Emergencies are Ending--Now What?", Green Mountain Human Resources Association, April, 2023
- Presenter: "In the Know: Legal Compliance Standards & Challenges", Vermont Dental Conference, September 15, 2022.