John D. Prendergast
Posts by John D. Prendergast
CDC Eviction Moratorium Struck Down
We wrote last month with an update regarding…
August 4, 2021: The CDC Eviction Ban is Back for Tenants in Counties with “Substantial and High Levels of Community Transmission of COVID-19”
As of August 4, 2021, The CDC Eviction Ban…
August 2, 2021: An Important Update Regarding the Expiration of the CDC Eviction Moratorium
New Hampshire courts will now allow evictions…
John is an experienced litigator specializing in professional malpractice and auto/trucking, premises, product, and construction liability. He has significant experience defending individuals and companies in high-exposure lawsuits involving catastrophic injuries and death in both state and federal courts.
- University of New Hampshire, B.A.
- Suffolk University Law School, J.D.
- Sawyer Business School, Suffolk University, M.B.A.
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- Boston Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Vermont Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute (DRI)
Admitted to Practice
- New Hampshire Bar
- Massachusetts Bar
- Vermont Bar
- United States District Court for the District of New Hampshire
- United States District Court for the District of Vermont
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- Defense verdict following a five-day trial involving significant leg injury sustained at a local restaurant
- Dismissal of a professional malpractice claim against New Hampshire attorney
- Experienced in mediation and arbitration of civil matters