John D. Prendergast
Posts by John D. Prendergast
The New Streamlined Bankruptcy Solution For Small And Medium Sized Businesses
The Small Business Reorganization Act (“SBRA”),…
New Restriction on Evictions in New Hampshire
We detailed in an earlier legal blog how…
NH Suspends Eviction, Foreclosure & Utility Shut-Offs | What Business Owners Need To Know
The ongoing public health emergency caused…
John is an experienced litigator specializing in professional malpractice and auto/trucking, premises, product, and construction liability. He has significant experience defending individuals and companies in high-exposure lawsuits involving catastrophic injuries and death in both state and federal courts.
- University of New Hampshire, B.A.
- Suffolk University Law School, J.D.
- Sawyer Business School, Suffolk University, M.B.A.
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- Boston Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Vermont Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute (DRI)
Admitted to Practice
- New Hampshire Bar
- Massachusetts Bar
- Vermont Bar
- United States District Court for the District of New Hampshire
- United States District Court for the District of Vermont
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- Defense verdict following a five-day trial involving significant leg injury sustained at a local restaurant
- Dismissal of a professional malpractice claim against New Hampshire attorney
- Experienced in mediation and arbitration of civil matters