Associate | Littleton, NH
PRIMMER PIPER EGGLESTON & CRAMER PC, a full service law firm with offices in Vermont, New Hampshire, and D.C., seeks an attorney to join its business law/real estate team based in our Littleton, NH, office. Preference will be given to candidates desiring to work primarily in Littleton, but we are also open to candidates who desire to work primarily in our Manchester or Portsmouth, NH locations.
Qualified candidates will have 2-3 years’ experience in commercial transactions and real estate matters. Experience in regulatory and administrative law practice is a plus. This position requires a strong academic background and excellent research, writing and analytical skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- 2-3 years’ experience with commercial transactions and real estate matters (Required)
- Experience in practice before state and/or federal administrative agencies (Recommended)
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Required)
Bar admission in New Hampshire or Vermont, or successful admission to either bar within 6 months of commencing employment
- 401K savings plan and company match
- Medical Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Pre-tax flexible spending accounts: medical and dependent care
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Long & Short-Term Disability
- Accident Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Paid Parking
- Hybrid work schedule option
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with demonstrated skills and experience, and a great work environment. Qualified candidates may submit letter of interest, resume and writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org. References will be required of suitable candidates. All inquiries are held in the strictest confidence.