Intellectual Property & Tech Law
Posts by Intellectual Property & Tech
Practical Law State Q&A: Vermont Trademark Laws
This month, attorneys Douglas Wolinsky and…
Practical Law State Q&A: Vermont Right of Publicity Laws
This week, attorneys Douglas Wolinsky and…
Best Practices For Protecting Your Information From The Equifax Hack
Last week's revelation of a massive data…View All Practice Area Posts >>
Trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets and other intellectual property assets are often the foundation of a company’s value. Our firm’s Intellectual Property & Technology Group provides experienced counsel to help clients protect these crucial assets. We counsel clients about federal and state laws that govern the creation, registration, and maintenance of intellectual property assets. We also help clients negotiate and draft agreements that protect or transfer their intellectual property. When necessary, the firm’s seasoned litigators are available to help our clients preserve the value of their intellectual property assets in court.
- Advice about trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets, domain names and licensing
- Assistance obtaining state, federal and international protection of intellectual property
- Counsel to recognize, protect and utilize the value of intellectual property
- Intellectual property searches and audits for internal use or for acquisition or disposition of businesses
- Negotiation and drafting of license, joint venture/strategic partner, technology transfer, manufacturing, distribution, development and employment-related agreements, including non-disclosure and non-competition agreements
- Representation of both plaintiffs and defendants in litigation related to trademark and copyright infringement, theft of trade secrets, unfair trade practices, enforcement of non-disclosure and non-competition agreements, and other intellectual property matters.