We have a long history of representing parties in bankruptcy proceedings in Vermont, New Hampshire and upstate New York. This experience extends to Chapter 7, 11, 12 and 13 cases. The firm’s bankruptcy attorneys are able to integrate our broad practice groups, such as Environment & Land Use, Financial Services/Banking, Taxation and Intellectual Property & Technology, to enable us to provide effective, cost-efficient representation to our clients.
- Structuring complicated workouts and restructuring in Chapter 11 and 12 cases
- Representation of creditors and creditor’s committees in complex bankruptcy proceedings
- Representation of lenders in Chapter 7 and 13 consumer cases, including lenders with delinquent mortgages, or grounds for objecting to discharge or dischargeability
- Assisting the buyers of financially distressed businesses and assets from bankruptcy estates
- Assisting lenders in the negotiating and structuring of financial workouts
The attorneys at Primmer Piper Eggleston & Cramer in our bankruptcy group regularly practice before the Bankruptcy Courts in Vermont, New Hampshire and upstate New York. Douglas J. Wolinsky, the head of this group, is a Chapter 7 Trustee in the District of Vermont and the Northern District of New York.
- Matthew J. Delude Associate Manchester NH (603) 626-3324 email@example.com >> View Profile
- Alexandra E. Edelman Shareholder Burlington VT (802) 864-0880 x1272 firstname.lastname@example.org >> View Profile
- Gary L. Franklin Shareholder Burlington VT (802) 864-0880 x1275 email@example.com >> View Profile
- Shireen T. Hart Shareholder Burlington VT (802) 864-0880 x1259 firstname.lastname@example.org >> View Profile
- Kevin M. Henry Shareholder Burlington VT, Washington DC (802) 864-0880, x1260 email@example.com >> View Profile
- Thomas J. Pappas Shareholder Manchester NH (603) 626-3301 firstname.lastname@example.org >> View Profile
- Douglas J. Wolinsky Shareholder / Director / Senior Vice President Burlington VT (802) 864-0880, x1277 email@example.com >> View Profile