Robert J. Kendall III
Rob is an associate in the firm’s litigation practice group. Rob’s practice focuses on assisting individuals and businesses in a wide array of litigation matters, including commercial and business litigation, contract disputes, construction law and litigation, real estate and land use matters, appellate practice, and mediation and arbitration.
Prior to joining Primmer, Rob was an associate with two prominent regional law firms. During law school, Rob was an Associate Editor of the Michigan Journal of Law Reform, and a Student Attorney with Michigan Law’s Federal Appellate Litigation Clinic, where he briefed and argued a complex criminal appeal before the Sixth Circuit. Rob also served as a judicial intern to the Hon. Juan R. Torruella on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit.
- Roger Williams University, B.S., summa cum laude
- University of Michigan Law School, J.D.
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Admitted to Practice
- New Hampshire
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Hampshire
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts