Alexandra E. Edelman
Posts by Alexandra E. Edelman
Vermont Bar Association Annual Bankruptcy Holiday CLE
Attorney Alexandra (Alex) Edelman is set…
Residential Real Estate Mortgage Loan Commitment Letters
The Vermont Department of Financial Regulation…
2017 Shareholder Announcement & New Burlington Office
Primmer Piper Eggleston & Cramer PC, one…
Alexandra Edelman is an experienced litigator and commercial attorney, focusing her practice on banking, bankruptcy and commercial litigation issues. Alex litigates matters in state and federal courts throughout Vermont and New York and handles regulatory proceedings before agencies of the State of Vermont. She is also admitted to practice in New Jersey.
Admitted to Practice
- Vermont Bar
- U.S. District Court for the District of Vermont
- New Jersey Bar
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- New York Bar
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of New York
- Fordham University School of Law, J.D.
- Wesleyan University, B.A.
Pro Bono & Volunteer Work
- Ambassador for the United Way of Chittenden County
- Fresh Air Fund Host
- Domestic Violence Legal Clinic Volunteer Attorney in Barre, Vermont
- Vermont Bar Association, Individual Chapter 11 Bankruptcy