Debra M. DuPont
Deb DuPont concentrates her practice in Family Law and Criminal Law. Deb’s experience includes 10 years as a criminal defense trial attorney for the New Hampshire Public Defender. Deb’s wide range of experience includes working on complicated misdemeanor and felony cases in District and Superior Court.
In addition, Deb is a licensed airline transport pilot and certified flight instructor.
Admitted to Practice
- New Hampshire Bar
- Maine Bar
- US District Court for District of New Hampshire
- New Hampshire Supreme Court
- Florida A&M College of Law, JD cum laude, 2007
- Drew University, BA cum laude, 1991
- Vanderbilt University in France, Aix-en-Provence, France 1989
- New Hampshire Women's Bar Association
- The New Hampshire Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NHACDL)
- New Hampshire Bar Association Legislation Committee, 20017 - present
- Pro Portsmouth, Inc., Board of Directors
Proficient in French