Our Construction Group represents building owners, general contractors, construction managers, subcontractors, suppliers, engineers and architects in both pursuing and defending construction-related claims. We have litigated to a conclusion jury and non-jury trials in state and federal court, as well as in arbitration. We also have extensive experience in single-day and multi-day mediation. Our experience representing all major parties involved in construction projects gives us a deep understanding of the dynamics that may come into play and insights into each party’s perspective. These insights prove invaluable during pretrial discovery, multi-party mediations and trials.
- Mediation & Arbitration
- Fidelity and surety claims and litigation
- Mechanic’s liens and bonding matters
- Injunctions and other provisional remedies
- OSHA violation claims
- Whistleblower complaints and other statutory matters
- Construction contracts and contract-related documents
- Defended general contractor in several lawsuits and mechanic’s lien actions relating to a multi-million dollar energy project involving numerous subcontractors, suppliers and labor unions.
- Defended architect in jury trial brought by owner of a large, multi-story condominium and commercial use building involving numerous design and construction claims.
- Pursued general contractor’s claims against supplier for defective products and faulty work.