Nicholas J. Deleault
Posts by Nicholas J. Deleault
Primmer Attorneys Named 'Best' in America for Forty Consecutive Years
Since 1983, Primmer attorneys have been recognized…
Primmer Piper Eggleston & Cramer Named as Best Place to Work 2023
Primmer Piper Eggleston & Cramer PC is thrilled…
Nicholas brings a wealth of experience to Primmer's insurance coverage and litigation practices. Since 2007, Nick has successfully defended at trial, and through motion practice, many kinds of insurance disputes. These have included all aspects of insurance law, including insurance coverage, bad faith litigation and complex insurance defense litigation. He has successfully tried to conclusion many cases throughout New Hampshire and Massachusetts.
After graduating from law school, Nick litigated complex insurance matters with a large, national insurance company for 14 years. And before deciding to join Primmer, he spent two years serving as an in-house insurance coverage attorney for a national insurance carrier, where he provided insurance coverage analysis and advice for many different types and forms of insurance policies all over the country.
Nick joins an already accomplished and award-winning insurance coverage and defense team at Primmer. Nick's practice will focus on delivering the same detailed and high-level insurance coverage which Primmer clients have come to expect, while working to build on and expand its current footprint.
- Stonehill College, B.A.
- University of New Hampshire, School of Law, J.D.
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Maine Bar Association
Admitted to Practice
- New Hampshire State Court
- New Hampshire Supreme Court
- Massachusetts State Court
- Maine State Court
- United States District Court for District of New Hampshire
Pro Bono & Volunteer Work
- Youth Soccer Coach, Town of Chester, NH, 2023
- Former Vice Chair, New Hampshire Bar Association, Insurance Section
- Stonehill College Pre-Law Society and Mock Trial Team, Founder and President, 2002-2004
- Driver who fell asleep at wheel near construction site, colliding with pedestrians, resulting in catastrophic injuries. In a two week trial, Attorney Deleault successfully argued for the majority of fault to be placed on the construction company and the town for inadequate safety measures.
- National insurance company in a bad faith trial where Plaintiff’s counsel argued that claim was mishandled and adjusted unfairly resulting in extra contractual damage. Court ruled consistent with Attorney Deleault’s argument that there was no bad faith or claim mishandling.
- Bungee Cord Manufacturer in a Federal District Court Products Liability Case in a two week trial involving allegedly defectively designed bungee cord causing substantial injuries, resulting in defense verdict.
- National insurance company in numerous court hearings on claims of bad faith and claims mishandling.
- Grocery chain in a week-long slip and fall trial on allegedly untreated sidewalk outside of store, resulting in defense verdict.