James F. Feehan
Jamie Feehan brings more than 15 years of experience working before the Vermont General Assembly to his work on behalf of clients. In that time, he has built a reputation for non-partisan, honest work, bolstered by a thorough understanding of the legislative process. Jamie is known for his ability to develop legislative and administrative action plans, then implement all aspects of those plans, including grass roots and grass tops mobilization.
- American University, B.A.
Pro Bono & Volunteer Work
- Occasional pro bono services and advice to both entities and individuals
- Youth soccer coach, volunteer for Girls on the Run and various community events
- Frequent panelist at public policy and legislative conferences and seminars
- Regularly addresses clients’ membership and Boards of Directors meetings on pending issues and legislation
Publications / Presentations
- Regularly contributes articles on legislation and the legislative process to client newsletters and publications
- Frequently quoted in media articles on pending legislation