Vermont COVID-19 Employee Training Requirement
Pursuant to Governor Scott’s Addendum 11, all employees working in Vermont (except healthcare workers, first responders, and others already trained in infection control and personal protection/universal precautions) must complete a mandatory training on COVID-19 health and safety requirements as provided by the Vermont Occupational Safety and Health Agency (VOSHA), or another training program that meets or exceeds the VOSHA-provided standard. On Monday, April 27, VOSHA and the Vermont Department of Health released a required training and form certification.
Steps for Compliance:
- All employees in Vermont must complete this training by May 4, 2020.
- Until further notice, upon hire or return from furlough or temporary layoff, employees must complete this training before starting or resuming work.
- Employers must retain copies of all employees’ training completion certificates on file.
- VOSHA Training
- VOSHA Training Completion Certificate
- Mandatory health and safety requirements for all business operations in Vermont
If you have questions about introducing the training at your workplace or the current mandatory health and safety requirements for your workplace, please contact Alexandra Clauss.